1. Registering your trademark will give you the highest level of protection you can ever get for a trademark because you can enforce your rights.
2. Trademark registration lets the public know that you are the owner, and you have exclusive right to use the name, slogan, or logo.
3. Trademark registration stops trademark infringers and removes them from social media channels.
4. Trademark registration strengthens your brand, makes your brand more valuable and helps customers recognize your brand.
5. Trademark registration protects against copycat businesses and competitors using confusing similar marks.
6. Trademark registration provides you with online brand protection and makes your cease and desist communications powerful.
7. Trademark protection is an investment but it also protects all your other business investments (sales, marketing efforts, time, energy etc.)